Celebrating the best the country has to offer in the world of food and drink, Eat and Drink Festival comes to the SEC Glasgow once again on 31st May – 3rd June 2018, co-locating with the Ideal Home Show Scotland.
From the team behind Scotland’s leading homes event, which celebrated its 70th anniversary last year, this foodie festival brings together a feast for the senses, with artisan producers, chefs and food vendors on hand to showcase the latest flavours and food trends.
A treat for the taste buds, Eat and Drink Festival has something for everyone, from those who might already be a dab hand in the kitchen to the budding chefs, ready to learn the basics.
The show’s fresh ingredients include highlights such as:
• The Foodie Stage: featuring live demonstrations from top chefs, foodie favourites and experts
• The Larder: where you can buy a selection of food accompaniments and utensils to enhance your cooking
• The Great Eat: a selection of the world’s best flavours, selected by the country’s celebrated street food visionaries
• Artisan Producers Market: shop and sample the freshest selection of handmade food and drink products
• The Drinks Station: offers creative cocktails, distinctive wines, beers and spirits, paired with the valuable knowledge and insight of Scotland’s top mixologists
The perfect spot for eating, drinking, shopping and picking up some tricks of the trade, Eat and Drink Festival is sure to make a great day out for Scotland’s foodie fans.